Media Wok

One-stop and hassle-free service for all official document applications

In order for a foreign film production to be created in Thailand, an official filming permit must be obtained from the Film Office of Thailand, under the Department of Tourism, Ministry of Tourism and Sports. This filming permit, as well as temporary work permits for crew members, have to be be acquired through Thai companies which are registered with the Film Office as a Local Coordinator company.

Mediawok has been a licensed Local Coordinator for many years and can assist you to prepare all the necessary paperwork to make your film production happen. We have extensive experience filming all throughout the country, with film crews numbering from only a few members to over a hundred, filming from news pieces to small documentaries to large-scale television productions.

Whichever type of film production you seek to create, Mediawok has the knowledge and can advise the correct approach in formulating an official application and help guide you through the whole application process.


Get Connected.

We welcome you to contact us for more information
about any of our products or services.


Where to find us

Mediawok (Production office & Post production)
27/3 Soi Soonvijai 8
Huaykwang / Bangkapi
Bangkok 10310 Thailand

View on the map

How to contact us

Mediawok Co., Ltd. (Headoffice)
117/9 Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor)
Khlongtan Nua, Wattana
Bangkok 10110 
+66 2 402 6666

Email us

Legal stuff

These are our terms and conditions…
Terms and Conditions

CALL: +66 2 402 6666